Drop-downMenu

Saturday 25 April 2015

My Foodpanda Experience



Dedicated to All Foodies!!!





Guys! Thanks for giving a good reading trial to the blog. This fresh story has just come from a friend of mine, who has had an experience with a new online food service.



“Coming across 40% discount advertisement on facebook, I decided to give ‘FOODPANDA’ a try… 
For a start I ordered 2 pav-bhaji from a nearby outlet which the site mentioned but even I hadn’t ever heard of. After applying the discount coupon and making online payment I was waiting eagerly for my food when I get a call from a Gurgaon number. Suspecting it to be one of those ‘hum-apko-credit-card-offer-kar-rahe-hain’ calls, I picked up reluctantly. But to my surprise the call was from the foodpanda team, a courteous girl informing me that the store I ordered from is not responding to them. Disappointed, I asked her what could be done to which she politely said ‘sir aap kisi aur restaurant se equivalent order kar sakte hain’. I wasn’t much pleased since I had ordered from the cheapest outlet I found (to test foodpanda) and the idea that now I would have to shell out more irked me a little. Being out of choices I picked a good known restaurant (since I didn’t want to pay more to an outlet I didn’t know) and their minimum order amount was twice the one I ordered from earlier. After giving the order I asked the representative how do I pay the remaining amount.



Friends, that was my happiest moment of the day when she replied ’sir, you need not pay anything. We will bear the cost as it is our mistake.’ Magical words to me they were and I wished I had chosen a more expensive restaurant.



I truly appreciate such prompt service and due compensation. God bless FP!!!”






No comments:

Post a Comment