Drop-downMenu

Sunday 17 May 2015

Meaning of Life


 February 17, 2015

As I woke up today, it appeared difficult to believe that I am alive. After many days, I saw a dream, and it was a very different one, may be a blend of my own thoughts –

‘I am at a strange new place. It’s not clear whether it’s India, or a foreign land, because there are all types of people. My brother is showing me the new house, the stairs coloured in different beautiful shades of blue, and the rest of the interior is a part of his artistic mind. I like our house very much. But the next moment, I see myself in a building, where different people live, who I am seeing for the first time. I seem to explore everything I see, when suddenly, I hear strange cries of people, when the walls and the things start to shake, as if everything is going to collapse including us!


The people in the building are terrified, though familiar of the catastrophe that is soon going to take away their lives soon. I am peering upon what all is happening. The deaths start to happen. I see a person having got trampled down beneath the roof, which fell on him. His face got smashed, and so his other body parts. His body seems shrunk to a mere red dead mass. As other people witness such cruel fate, they decide to end their lives on their own which would end soon anyway. I first see a man committing suicide. I couldn't see exactly, how he killed himself, but what I saw next was clearer.


I saw a woman, whose face resembles the mother of the girl’s apparition in the movie, ’The ring’. She is wearing a black gown. She was taking to me happily before the building started shaking. Now, I am watching her from the outside the window of her room she storms into. She takes out a peculiar-shaped sword, and in front of my eyes, she stabs herself in her chest, and falls down.



NEXT IS MY TURN!!!







By God’s grace, before I could see myself facing a brutal death inside the collapsed building, I wake up to Mummy’s voice.  I tell her that I am awake, and start recollecting in my mind, what I saw.


I recall the most important thing that when I was about to die was the ‘meaning of life’.


In my dream, I thought at the last moment that all problems I have been finding big are nothing when life seems to coming to an end.  The fate of the people in front of my eyes seemed unforgettable in front of the things I want to forget. I cannot forget how that woman looked at me before stabbing herself. She had no expressions on her face, except dismay that she has to end her happy life.  But she had accepted her death like other problems she would have accepted in her life as a part of her destiny. I was just watching, and not thinking anything but this one thought. I was not able to decide, whether I should also kill myself to have a better death or surrender myself to destiny despite of the cruel fate it was to give me. 

'Life is very short. It can end any moment. And at the last moment, the day - today problems would hold no value, just a history which would end with your life. If you want to bequeath 'something' behind that generations can cherish and remember you, start working for that 'something' right from this moment. Stop majoring into minor things and focus on transforming your dreams Because Death can come anytime.' 






April 24, 2015: ‘Earthquakes threaten roughly half the U.S. population

 

April 25, 2015: ‘The massive earthquake that killed more than 5,000 people in Nepal over the weekend also left dozens of historic buildings in ruins.

 

May 12, 2015:‘Major 7.3-Magnitude Earthquake Aftershock Hits Nepal’





No comments:

Post a Comment