Drop-downMenu

Thursday 15 October 2015

Happy Boss day - A tribute!


I have seen him working non-stop from dawn to dusk, negotiating with people of interest and trying at the same time not to indulge in disputes.

I have seen him peeping into thick files with weak, sleep-deprived eyes.

I have seen him handling the anger of people at the top with due respect over matters though not under his control.

I have seen him meeting people of all sorts from polite to disgruntled with the same ease and calm.

I have seen him going for days to difficult areas to check if the work is executed properly.

I have seen him playing with his protruding tummy while thinking about the problems saying nothing, one of which might be the tummy itself.

I have seen him involving me in his meetings with many important people so that I can learn and put forward my queries. 

I have seen his childish smile which he gave to himself even when an employee left early and handed over the work pressure entirely on his shoulders.

I have seen him correcting each letter, each document over hundred times so as to make it as much appropriate and succinct as it deserved.

I have seen him stagger while getting from his chair, complaining about the high blood pressure and over-weight.

I have found people asking me, “Who is this fellow who got my problem fixed in time as he claimed while no one else was listening?”
And I said with proud, “He is my Boss!”


 

No comments:

Post a Comment